Friday, September 10, 2004

So I fall
I don't wanna feel this small
You know I just can't handle this
Handle this at all
And I'll just fall
I let my heartbeat drop
I falter as the music stops


i have sinned ! im online when my prelims is in 3 days! FREAKS OUT BIG TIME.
sigh.
oh well.
been mugging these days okay.
every moment and thought is dedicated to chemistry and physics and social studies and geography and math and..okay over exaggerated.
i just HAD to come online cos
SABRINA WEE told me i HAD to read her gbk entry AND in her entry she actually REPRIMANDED me for coming online! -grumbles.
im here even before i ate breakfast k.
k back to daily routine ; which is to study then head for the library to study with my fellow mugging kakees (who are so KIASU! kiasu kakees. haha alliteration!) haha. dinah mina yimin huiying rocks! :D
-though i still cant do the limbo rock (spelling?) embarassing. and i HAVE to eat my sushi roll TODAY! its the last day..

//these things that people say
they make me feel so lousy
please dont pretend to be happy
when youre with me
because thats what hurts.

im not good enough, i know it.